In Grade 1 to 5, all students study the following core subjects:
- English – develops critical and creative language skills involving study of a wide range of texts and fostering of the pursuit of knowledge.
- Mandarin – gives an opportunity for students to master a foreign language.
- Bahasa Indonesia – To understand and learn the native language of the country they live in.
- Mathematics – plays a central role in emerging technologies and develops students essential numeracy and literacy skills. These skills help them make sense of the world.
- Integrated Studies – develops various skills including critical thinking, confidence, curiosity, independence and cooperation helping them to become lifelong learners.
- Science – diversity, sustainability and conservation are key elements of this course.
- ICT (Information Communication and Technology) – equips the students with latest skills in the field of modern technology.
- Physical Education – equips them with the tools and strategies to deal with stress, conflict, health and lifestyle issues.
- Music, English Speaking Skills, Religion and Civic Responsibilities subjects are also a part of curriculum.
The students of Grade 5 get to demonstrate their skills and talent through their final project displayed in the Year end Exhibition.